16th Annual New England Fall Getaway
November 9-11, 2018 • Mystic, CT
Fall in love with Croptopia Getaways and leave your worries behind at our 16th Annual New England Fall Getaway. The weather might be cool outside…but things will be heating up with a cornucopia of fun for 54 straight hours. Enjoy the beautiful 4-star Mystic Marriott and feast on the delectable buffets that are part of our generous packages. You’ll be raking in the prizes and goodies, and going nuts with all the fun we have in store for you. Here’s more:
- Crop till you drop – our craft room is only closed from 3am-7am.
- Everyone receives their own 6′ table to spread out!(Electrical access available for an additional fee)
- 4 Fabulous Buffet Meals (Friday Dinner, Saturday Lunch, Saturday Dinner, Sunday Brunch) plus our favorite Chocolate Fountain on Saturday evening!
- An awesome welcome gift upon arrival
- Shopping Galore – shop for all the newest embellishments, and products on the market
- Prizes, prizes, prizes!
- 24/7 Technology Center with laptops and color printers plus Cricut machines and cartridges ready to use
- And who doesn’t love a little extra pampering? We do! Massage & Reflexologist therapists are ready to pamper you with re-energizing and relaxing sessions
ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDE
- Help make a difference with our signature Charity Raffle – we have have raised over $30,000 these past 14 years!
- Contests and Fun: Page Layout Contest and more!
- Make & Take Projects and Product Demo’s.
- Workshops offered for an additional fee.
- Our Marketplace is open to the public! Come shop with us and see what Croptopia is all about! Participating vendors include:
- Close to My Heart
- Creative Memories
- Memories R Us
Croptopia Getaways welcomes exhibitors with unique product offerings. Please submit all requests for participation in our events to email@example.com.
- Located in Groton, Connecticut, the Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa is a premiere AAA 4 Diamond destination and is architecturally stunning property. Indulge at the on-site Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa, swimming pool and fitness center. Several restaurants and Starbucks located on property. Guest rooms feature the “Revive Bed” with luxurious linens, fluffier pillows and down comforters with two double beds or a king bed and a pull out sofa.
- A deposit of $100.00 is required to hold your spot
- Final payment is due 9/30/18
- No refunds will be given after 9/30/18 for any reason