14th Annual New England Winter Getaway
February 23-25, 2018 • Mystic, CT
Escape the winter cold and come join us for a fabulous weekend getaway with your friends that will melt away the winter blues! Join us for 3 days and nights as we gather for fun, photos, friends and memories to last a lifetime. No cold igloos for you! Relax and enjoy this beautiful Marriott hotel, delicious buffet meals and pampering for your tired muscles. Prizes and contests galore. This is one of our most popular events. Hurry and sign up soon. Here’s more:
- Crop till you drop – our craft room is only closed from 3am-7am.
- Everyone receives their own 6′ table to spread out!(Electrical access available for an additional fee)
- 4 Fabulous Buffet Meals (Friday Dinner, Saturday Lunch, Saturday Dinner, Sunday Brunch) plus our favorite Chocolate Fondue station on Saturday evening!
- An awesome goody bag upon arrival
- Shopping Galore – shop for all the newest embellishments, and products on the market
- Prizes, prizes, prizes!
- 24/7 Technology Center with laptops and color printers plus Cricut machines and cartridges ready to use
- And who doesn’t love a little extra pampering? We do! Massage & Reflexologist therapists are ready to pamper you with re-energizing and relaxing sessions
ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDE
- Help make a difference with our signature Charity Raffle – we have have raised over $35,000 these past 14 years!
- Contests and Fun: Page Layout Contest and more!
- Make & Take Projects and Product Demo’s.
- Workshops offered for an additional fee.
- Our Marketplace is open to the public! Come shop with us and see what Croptopia is all about! Participating vendors include:
- Close to My Heart
- Creative Memories
- Inky Hot Mess
Croptopia Getaways welcomes exhibitors with unique product offerings. Please submit all requests for participation in our events to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Located in Groton, Connecticut, the Mystic Marriott Hotel & Spa is a premiere AAA 4 Diamond destination and is architecturally stunning property. Indulge at the on-site Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa, swimming pool and fitness center. Several restaurants and Starbucks located on property. Guest rooms feature the “Revive Bed” with luxurious linens, fluffier pillows and down comforters with two double beds or a king bed and a pull out sofa.